Schedule an Appointment With Us.
Based in Sequim, we provide services across the Peninsula.
Call for an appointment:
Rather make an appointment over the phone?
Call (360) 819-3081
We are based between Port Angeles and Poulsbo and service the entire Olympic Peninsula region of Western Washington. We service all of Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Mason counties. Including cities of Forks, Port Angeles, Sequim, Port Townsend, Poulsbo, Bainbridge Island, Kingston, Port Orchard and Shelton. We also provide consulting services to Victoria in the Canadian province of British Columbia.
We are available for consultation Monday - Friday. Situations such as hazardous trees or emergency appraisals can be arranged seven days a week.
Contact us anytime.
Peninsula Urban Forestry
PO Box 3106
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Past clients and project partners include:
- Olympic Medical Center, the Port Angeles Hospital.
- City of Port Angeles.
- City of Shelton.
- City of Sequim.
- Washington Conservation Corps based out of the Department of Ecology in Olympia.
- Bainbridge Island Athletic Club.
- Port Madison Yacht Club in Bainbridge Island.
- Kala Point in Jefferson County.
- Peninsula College in Port Angeles.
- Olympic College in Poulsbo.
- Friends of Pioneer Park in Sequim
- Gardeners Club in Sequim